Friday, April 10, 2009

The Miracle of Birth.

Had my first day of L&D, and wow did it bring back memories. I actually had to leave a room because I was remembering it all so vividly and was getting a little weak in the knees. I was actually able to help with the delivery of a baby, I mean holding up legs and counting. It was pretty awesome to feel like I was actually doing something other than sitting around like a dufus. Well I was able to see one natural birth and one c-section. Both were pretty cool, however, the C/S was pretty barbaric looking. Although, I had no clue what a C/S was all about. Or the method they use. So I was in for a surprise when that whole business went down. So maybe one day if I think that I am bored with NICU and need to find another place to go I can look into L&D? Oh well, time for bed so that I can get up early for that stinking 'Nursing Process Paper' that I love so much.

1 comment:

  1. how did i not know you have this blog?? I LOVE it. so much i am going to copy you. ;) i have also decided, while i never have really followed blogs, i love them. its a really nice way to keep up. especially since you and mrs. ebert live so dang far!! love you

    ReplyDelete